NDPP is a face-to-face, tailored behavioural change programme, which is available to people found to be pre-diabetic. NDPP’s nine-month behaviour change programme offers patients advice on diet and exercise, and support adopting a healthy lifestyle.
Ho Ho Ho! Here’s a gift for you
Competition – closed
Thought mince pies were the best thing about December?
Whether you are looking for the perfect Christmas gift to spoil your loved ones this year or you are simply running out of budget, we are offering one lucky winner the chance to win an amazing gift voucher!
All you have to do is tell us about your favourite feature on the app and why it has changed the way you access healthcare.
Please complete the form below and our team will select one lucky winner who we’ll work with to help make their Christmas moment happen.
1 x £100 One4all Gift card that can be spent in 130+ retailers across the UK featuring well-known high-street retailers; fashion, home, beauty, travel/holidays, restaurants & experiences. One4all gift cards can be spent in-store and online with participating retailers.
*Terms & Conditions apply.
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is iPLATO Healthcare, One King Street, Hammersmith, London, W6 9HR
- The title of the competition is “Here’s a gift for you”.
- The competition will run from Monday 16 December 2019 to Friday 20 December 2019. All completion entries must be received by iPLATO Healthcare by no later than midnight on Friday 20 December 2019. Competition entries received after this time and date shall automatically be disqualified.
- To enter this competition, complete the online entry form.
- All entries and any accompanying materials submitted to iPLATO Healthcare will become the property of iPLATO Healthcare on receipt and will not be returned.
- iPLATO Healthcare accepts no responsibility for lost or misplaced entries and incomplete entries will be disregarded.
- By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- There is a limit of one entry per person.
- All entrants must be aged 18 years or over and reside in the UK.
- Employees (and members of their households and families) of iPLATO Healthcare are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- If iPLATO Healthcare reasonably believes that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, iPLATO Healthcare may, at its sole discretion, exclude any competition entry and/or entrant.
- The information provided in competition entries may be used by iPLATO Healthcare in promotional activity in relation to the competition and prize.
- The prize will be the One4all gift card as outlined in the winner’s competition entry
- There is no cash alternative for the gift card.
- The prize must be redeemed between Friday 20 December 2019 and Saturday 20 December 2020. iPLATO Healthcare does not accept any responsibility if the winner is not able to take up the prize by this date.
- The winner will be selected by a group of judges and their decision will be based on information provided by entrants. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- iPLATO Healthcare shall either publish or make available information that indicates that details of the winner and the prize. This will be via publicity from myGP social media accounts around the competition and can be requested by contacting iPLATO Healthcare via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Insofar as is permitted by law, iPLATO Healthcare, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of iPLATO Healthcare, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- iPLATO Healthcare reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the competition and/or prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.