What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies, refer to online resources such as Wikipedia article HTTP cookies or alternately as explained at https://www.aboutcookies.org/
- To ensure the website functions as you would expect
- Remember your search settings during and between visits
- Allowing you to add comments to our site. Improve the speed and security of the site.
- Make our marketing more efficient
- Provide insights around who uses website and how
You can control the settings of cookies within your web-browser, and as each browser is different should refer to specific help information for your particular web-browser.
The Cookies We Set
- Forms related cookies
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics, as one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web, to help us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work, some media sites will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.